Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recovery: 15 days post-op (photos)

Here I am today, makeup on, and loving the new nose as it is revealed each day, it's pretty amazing to see the bump gone:


At this point, all the bruising is gone, and i think the swelling on my face is pretty much gone. So now i'm left with some congestion which will last a couple months, and nose swelling, which takes 1 year to go down all the way.

Today I decided to try the Neti Pot again. Since I have a cold the congestion got a little worse and i'm getting frustrated. So gave it a go, and it worked so great! No bleeding, whew. And after my nose felt much better. So i'm going back to my neti pot regime, and will probably do morning and night. It should also help keep the colds away.

The nose is feeling good. The bridge where they removed the hump is the most tender part, still tender to the touch. The ball of my nose is totally numb which is fine, and still pretty swollen. Because of that when I smile i look a little funny since that area is still swollen and feels kind of tight when i smile. I can smile fine though, just not my normal smile. I'm thinking that will be back to normal after 2 months, i can tell it's a touch better every day.

Still doing lots of vaseline inside the nose, and saline spray. It feels like stitches are out on the right side, but maybe some left on the left side. Who knows, maybe i'll ask Andy my hubby to look up in there with a flashlight.

More soon!

12 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful :) thanks for posting all of this; I'm getting a rhinoplasty done very soon, and seeing all of this has made me feel a TON better because 1.) you look gorgeous, and 2.) I feel as though this will certainly make my sinus infection problems a lot better (as well as my breathing issues) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you have the profile of a model in the first picture, may I add :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well u r looking such very nice in the new nose. It was really a nice result u get and is such looking awesome.

    nose surgery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most organizational experts recommend looking at your email twice a day, and turning off the setting that notifies you immediately when you have new email.

    cooling water treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I have a freezing the obstruction got a little more intense and i'm getting disappointed. So offered it a go, and it labored so great! No swelling, excellent. And after my nasal area thought much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pics are looking nice. You looks really good at the time. From each direction your nose is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, It seems like such good results for you. These pics proved you had a successful surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! All I can say is that you are truly pretty. It looks like you did not get a nose job at all. Your nose enhances your other facial features, and it looks really natural. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post op recovery after 15 dyas is shared in the post ere. Useful post

    ReplyDelete
  10. your nose is looking completely normal after surgery. It look completely natural

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your decision! Before I was super skeptical but when I read testimonials like yours it made me decide to go for it. I found some of the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the Philippines online while looking for some nose job information. It pays to be well informed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Revision Rhinoplasty corrects the errors of a previous nostril surgical treatment, which might also consist of minor fixes and predominant reconstruction.

    ReplyDelete